God’s Special Surprise – The Story of Moses
Watch the dramatic story of baby Moses, God’s Special Surprise to the Israelites, brought to life through art and sound. This story builds the faith of children and encourages obedience to the Word of God. Families will thrill to the love and faith required of a mother desperate to save her baby boy from certain death. Children and adults will admire the bravery of a sister who dared to speak-up to a powerful princess.
- PASTEL PAINTING: Hope for a Nation – See The Light Master Artist Pat Knepley leads budding young artists in a step-by-step drawing lesson using chalk pastels. Admire the fluorescent colors under black light as you think of the hope Moses brought to the Israelites. (35 minutes)
- WATERCOLOR (MIXED MEDIA): Moses in the Nile – See The Light artist and presenter Jim Pence gives a mixed media tutorial as young artists discover The Joy of Art. The black light enhances the drama! (26 minutes)
- CREATIVE LETTERING: SURPRISE – See The Light artist Heidi Shorts teaches the art of Creative Lettering. Learn to draw the entire alphabet with a look that feels as if it were chiseled in stone long ago. (23 minutes)
- Revel in the original contemporary music performed by “Breathing Room” recording artists Jan Roper and Kevin Dukes while watching Gloria Kohlmann draw her remarkable art expression of this story.
- Watch and Hear The Plan of Salvation, clearly and creatively presented as you have never seen it. (7 minutes)
- Hear See The Light chalk artist Gloria Kohlmann’s commentary as you watch a story scene being created.
Spanish Language Tracks Included
Click the link below for a list of the supplies you’ll need to complete the art projects:
285 Minutes of Exciting Content