Shipwrecked – The Story of the Apostle Paul with Art Projects
Giovanni accompanies his father on an unforgettable journey of fear and hope. The storm at sea is unrelenting. The ship is being torn apart. All would be lost but for one prisoner, a courageous hero named Paul, who knows God. That changes everything. As children experience the dramatic story of the Apostle Paul through art, drama, and interactive art projects, their faith in the power and mercy of God will be strengthened.
- CREATIVE LETTERING: COURAGE! See The Light Heidi Shorts teaches the art of Creative Lettering. Learn to create letters that look as though they were built with weathered wood and nails.
- PASTEL PAINTING: Who Will Save Us? See The Light Artist Pat Knepley leads budding young artists in a step-by-step drawing lesson using chalk pastels. Turn on the black light to see that it is the cross of Jesus that saves.
- WATERCOLOR (MIXED MEDIA): God is My Lighthouse See The Light artist and presenter Jim Pence gives a mixed media tutorial as young artists discover The Joy of Art. The black light reveal dramatizes that salvation is truly from the Lord.
- Worship while watching Gloria Kohlmann draw her remarkable art expression of this story accompanied by original contemporary music performed by “Breathing Room” recording artists Jan Roper and Kevin Dukes.
- Watch and Hear The Plan of Salvation, clearly and creatively presented as you have never seen it. (7 minutes)
- Hear See The Light chalk artist Gloria Kohlmann’s commentary as you watch a story scene being created.
- Spanish Language Tracks Included.
Click the link below for a list of supplies you’ll need to complete the art projects:
260 Minutes of Content